Curtley is a passionate physiotherapist with experience in clinic, private practice and community settings. Curtley is driven by evidence-based practice and enjoys supporting his patients to achieve their goals. Prior to becoming a physiotherapist Curtley served in the Australian Defence Force which is where his passion for supporting Veterans in the community was established.
When not working at GO2 Health, Curtley works as an associate lecturer at the University of Queensland and working towards his PhD in Indigenous Health. In his spare time, Curtley enjoys playing Rugby and watching as much sport as possible!
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours)
- Clinical Pilates (Reformer and Mat)
- Dry Needling
Professional Associations / Achievements / Awards
- Associate Lecturer at the University of Queensland
- Member of Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Board Member of Australian Physiotherapy Association Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Committee