Donna is an Accredited Practising Dietitian with a focus on building better relationships with food, providing education and empowering clients to develop life-long strategies for facilitating healthy behaviours. She is passionate about helping people to understand their body’s needs for adequate nutrition, encompassing individual perspectives and social and medical backgrounds.
Some things that Donna can help with in relation to food and nutrition include:
- Gastrointestinal nutrition (IBS/IBD, FODMAPs, coeliac disease, diverticular disease, intolerances, GORD, bariatric surgery)
- Nutrient deficiencies and nutrition adequacy
- Disordered eating behaviours
- Pre and post-natal nutrition
- Optimising nutrition for mental health
- Diabetes, heart disease, other chronic diseases
What to expect:
- Honest, practical strategies.
- Evidence-based advice.
- Person-centred approach.
When she is not here at Go2 Health, Donna works in a hospital setting on a surgical ward and has had over a year of experience working within cancer care with a special interest in upper gastro-intestinal cancers.
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics (Honours)