Dr. Andy Lee graduated from the University of Liverpool in 1994 and worked in the Wirral, UK as a GP, GP Trainer and GP Appraiser as well as being extensively involved in shaping local health service management. After a brief stint of doing locums in Brisbane in 1999 it took him 18 years to realise he should have stayed here, eventually finally returning to work in Brisbane in 2017.
He holds Diplomas in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and also in Paediatrics and thus can provide specialised knowledge and care in these areas. He is also involved with contraception and holds certification for both Implanon and Mirena insertions and removals.
Dr. Andy Lee also has a keen interest in skin cancer and has certification in Advanced Skin Cancer Medicine and Advanced Skin Cancer Surgery, and is able to perform complex skin cancer surgery such as flaps, partial and full thickness skin grafts.
A great believer in holistic medicine and how treating the person as a whole is so vital for them in order to achieve their most optimal health outcomes. He also prides himself in keeping up to date as much as possible and far exceeds the continuous learning requirements of the RACGP by several fold. He also has other clinical interests which include Dermatology; Allergy; Mental Health; Cardiology and Diabetes.
- MB ChB (University of Liverpool) 1994
- Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (DRCOG) 1996
- Diploma in Child Health of the Royal College of Paediatricians (DCH) 1997
- Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP) 2005
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) 2016
Professional Associations / Achievements / Awards